The materials on this Site are copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You may download one copy of the information ("Materials") found on this Site on a single computer for your personal, non-commercial internal use only unless specifically licensed to do otherwise by Striquent in writing. Except as otherwise provided in this paragraph, no portion of this Site may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without Striquent's prior written permission.
Use of Software
The software and accompanying documentation available for download from this Site are the copyrighted work of Striquent and or third parties. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end-user license agreement which accompanies such software. If no license agreement accompanies the download, the terms of the license agreement which accompanied the original product being updated will govern. Such software is made available for download solely for use by end-users according to such end-user license agreement. You will not be able or permitted to use, download or install any software unless you agree to the terms of such end-user license agreement.
Use of Site Materials and Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this Site, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents (but not software) on this Site subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. (a) The documents may be used solely for informational, personal, non-commercial purposes; (b) any copy of the documents or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form and manner as on the original; (c) the documents may not be modified in any way; and (d) Striquent reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from Striquent.
2. Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this Site. Elements of this Site are protected by trade dress or other laws and may not be imitated or reproduced in whole or in part.
3. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics, sounds or images on this Site, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by Striquent.
Linking to Site
Striquent permits anyone to link to this Site subject to the linker's compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below. A site that links to this Site:
1. May link to, but not replicate, content contained in this Site;
2. Must not create a frames or border environment or browser around content contained in this Site;
3. Must not present misleading or false information about Striquent's services or products;
4. Must not misrepresent Striquent's relationship with the linker;
5. Must not imply that Striquent is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
6. Must not use Striquent's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from Striquent;
7. Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
8. Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
9. Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon Striquent's request pursuant to Striquent's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
Links to Other Sites
This Site provides links to third-party Web sites, which are not under the control of Striquent. We make no representations about any other Web site, that you may access through this one. When you access a non-Striquent Web site please understand that it is independent from us, and that we have no control over the content on that Web site. In addition, a link to a non-Striquent Web site does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such Web site.
Viruses and Destructive Code
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Third-party Products and Services
This Site mentions third-party products and services for informational purposes. Striquent makes no recommendations or endorsements about any third-party products and services. References to third-party services and products are provided by Striquent "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
We welcome your comments, feedback, suggestions, and other communications regarding our products, websites and the information and services we make available (collectively, "Feedback"). Any Feedback you provide to us through our Website and through email, verbal communications and feedback forums will be and remain the exclusive property of Striquent, and Striquent may use such Feedback in any manner Striquent deems appropriate without providing notice or compensation to you, and without seeking your permission. By providing Feedback, you are deemed to have assigned to Striquent all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. This means, for example, that we can use your comment or idea to modify or improve the Website, or to make changes to our products or services, or in any other way we want without restriction, and we do not have to compensate you. For this reason, you must not provide us with any Feedback that you do not wish us to use.
Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND STRIQUENT , THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, FILES AND INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS", AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE DISCLAIMED.
STRIQUENT MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES AS TO THE QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE INFORMATION SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL STRIQUENT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, RELIANCE ON ANY OF THE MATERIALS PREESENTED ON THIS SITE, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, LOSS OF OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM, OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE, EVEN IF STRIQUENT EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR FORESEEABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD STRIQUENT HARMLESS FROM, AND YOU COVENANT NOT TO SUE STRIQUENT FOR, ANY CLAIMS THAT MAY BE ASSERTED, ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR BASED ON USING THIS SITE OR ANY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THIS SITE.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. HOWEVER, STRIQUENT MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE.